Skip to content
Why women only?
- Women make choices in the social context of the conditions that were there before we were born
- We must be allowed to describe this context and how it affects our experience of the world
- We must be allowed to name our politics for ourselves as a class — not just as individual ‘identities’
- We need to be free to speak without having to continually edit our speech (for men)
- We need to be able to define our condition and our own terms
- We need to be able to define OURSELVES, rather than be defined (by men)