- Why is the criminal justice system still skewed against women?
- Women’s Law Collective: Experiences of women in the courtroom
- Why are our prisons full of domestic violence victims?
- The national tragedy of female incarceration in Australia
JOURNAL ARTICLES, BOOK CHAPTERS, REPORTS
- Addressing women’s victimisation histories in custodial settings
- Feminist legal theory
- Toward a theory of law and patriarchy
- Feminist jurisprudence, Internet Encyclopedia of Philosophy
- Access to justice: discrimination against women in criminal justice systems
- Women in the criminal justice system (8 mins) Shows the convergence of women‘s issues that lead them into the system
IN THE WAAC LIBRARY