Some things to help orient us for the meeting.
- ‘Lone-wolf’ terrorists and domestic violence: it’s time to start joining the dots through feminism
- The waves of feminism, and why people keep fighting over them, explained
- Invisible women in history and global studies: Reflections from an archival research project
- The women’s liberation movement defanged (Carol Hanisch)
- Gail Dines: Putting the radical back in feminism, 39 mins. As always, Gail Speaks Truth. If you’ve only got time for one thing, this is it.
- A revolutionary moment: How to defang a movement — replacing the political with the personal, 1 hr 40 (Carol Hanisch, Ti-Grace Atkinson)
IN THE WAAC LIBRARY
- Why I am Not a Feminist, Jessa Crispin (2017)